Corporate Banking Downsizing
Possible topics include what managers should know about the following:
• Downsizing in corporate America for Banking
You are to conduct scholarly research on a current management topic that deals with an ethical issue.. The paper must be in APA format and have recognizable thesis statement and at least three supporting sub points for your broader topic. 1. Paper is to be 8 word-processed pages in length, double-spaced, and in Times Roman 12 pt. font.
2. Paper contains identification information in APA style formatting.
3. Paper contains at least 10 references, dating back no further than 2007. No more than two references should be from electronic sources.4. Business journals, trade publications government documents, current textbooks, and company publications are acceptable references.
5. Paper contains a title and referenced page.
6. Paper contains:
a. Introduction This section should not exceed beyond half of a page.
b. Thesis statement (a statement addressing three supporting sub points of a management topic that deals with an ethical issue.)
c. Body (paragraphs that support the main thesis statement.) One sentence is not a paragraph.
d. Summary or conclusion paragraph.
7. Sentences are well-constructed.
8. Paper reads logically and clearly.
9. Paper is free of misspellings and incorrect grammar usage.
10. Paper was read aloud to catch any problems before submitting.
What is the meaning of terms America and/or American? Use this question as the spring-board to develop a thesis: what is the subject and assertion of your project?
My Main idea of what it means to be An American is through the ideal of the American dream so I need that to be the center of my entire paper.
Oh, attached to the bottom of this document, I will be providing a rough draft of some of the ideas I have for this paper. I’d like you to use my main ideas, but to develop and explain them more while providing more content and sources to use for the paper as well.
Library Research Requirement: The essay must be comprised of at least TWO outside sources, as presented during the ENG102 Research Orientation 1. For this assignment, the internet will be our primary source of outside information; however, students are encouraged to use the library databases and other college-level sources (e.g., Academic Search Premier, Proquest, ebrary, nytimes.com, the New York Times Historical Database, Oxford English Dictionary, etc.). To this end, students may use the advanced search option on Google.com to locate magazine articles published on-line from magazine sources such as Harpers, The Atlantic, New York Times, The National Review, The Economist, Mother Jones¸ etc.
Kinship Organization: Cultural Anthropology
Kinship systems in Foraging and Horticultural based societies provide support for people in all stages of their life. Address the following in a two- to three-page paper:
Identify and describe the kinship system of one of the cultures listed below. These cultures are found in Chapters 3 and 4 of Cultural Anthropology.
Inuit of the Artic
Briefly describe the culture and identify three specific examples of how the kinship system of the chosen culture impacts the way this culture behaves (i.e. thinks, acts, lives).
Compare this to your own society. Does kinship impact these same behaviors in your own life? Why or why not?
While writing your papers, be sure to support your argument with evidence from the class sources. While you may draw on your personal experiences for some of the questions, you must ground your analysis in anthropological perspectives.
1. What do anthropologists mean when they say that race is a cultural construct rather than a biological reality? If race is a construct and not (biologically) real, does race ?matter?? What is problematic about the biological concept of race?
2. How are racial categories played out and/or reinforced in U.S. or other societies? Illustrate this with two detailed examples, one from class sources and one from either your experience or the U.S. media.
3. How might the concepts of culture and ethnicity help us to better understand the notion of race? Attempt an analysis of ?race? in terms of these concepts.
4. What is multiculturalism? What are the potential benefits and possible drawbacks of a multicultural perspective?
Love and Honor in the Himalayas (book) by McHugh (Major source)
The Anthropological Lens (book) by Peacock
two internet media sources
Bibligraphy in AAA format
Leadership, Battlefield Media, and Resiliency
Leadership, Battlefield Media, and Resiliency
Pre-Columbian Architecture – The organization of a Mayan city (tikal, Guatemala)
The first paragraph should give a brief introduction of the topic/style, as well as the assigned building.
After this a detailed description and analysis of the building, as well as the style/period should follow. You can expand your focus into social, political, technological, as well as purely architectural areas. Describing the historical period of architecture and Describe the style, as well as the exemplary building
Finish with a final paragraph as a closure for the paper.
It should be a clear argument in a well-structured paper
The paper must be typed, in double spacing, Times New Roman, 12 point.
this paper will be then checked by turn it in so please don’t plagiarize
and please include pictures and illustrations in 1 separate page with their references
so 4 page paper with another 1 page of pictures.
there will be 8 sources
6 from books (given below) and 2 from ONLINE SCHOLARLY JOURNALS (any)
these are the 6 books u have to use:
1. Ching, Frank, Mark Jarzombek, and Vikramaditya Prakash. A Global History of Architecture. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2011. Print.
critically and analytically interrogate the fundamental questions in social scientific research
critically and analytically interrogate the fundamental questions in social scientific research, “What are the ways of knowing?” and “Why is it important to understand how we know what we know?” in the sociological research process? Why do human beings pursue science? What is its purpose (or purposes)? As you explore these important and broad questions, consider all of the social, political, economic, spiritual, artistic, linguistic, personal, and sociological factors that make human beings knowledgeable. Take one “social issue” (it could be one discussed in class or not), such as “suicide,” “eating disorder,” “alcohol addiction,” “poverty,” “2012 Presidential Election,” “levels of education and religiosity,” “divorce rates,” “single-parent households,” “age of marriage increaseing,” etc. You can choose. If you aren’t sure what to select, you can browse your textbook or choose a current affair. Apply your sociological imagination to this social issue which may be personal for you as well. Examine it sociologically and then discuss how sociologically examining this issue is like or different from how you understood this topic previously.
With so many safety concerns, what is the place in therapy of prokinetics in the management of gastroparesis ?
The purpose of this application is to provide the student an opportunity to critically appraise advanced practice leadership from an ethic of care perspective. Please follow all instructions from the Advanced Practice Leadership from an Ethic of Care paper Guidelines (attachment).
Write an introduction to the Advanced Practice Nursing leadership dynamic but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).
a. Description of Ethic of Care versus Ethic of Justice perspectives
b. Reflection on the application from an Ethic of Care perspective
1. When introducing the advanced practice nursing leadership dynamic, be sure to identify appropriate background information regarding the practice situation (who, what, where, when, and why).
2. When describing Ethic of Care versus Ethic of Justice perspectives, be sure to fully describe the potential impacts of each ethical perspective using current evidence.
3. When reflecting on the application from an Ethic of Care dynamic, be sure to fully critique factors that compel an Ethic of Care in today’s healthcare environment.
4.Use current nursing literature for references ( at least 6). For example, Baxter S.K. & Brumfitt S.M. (2008) Professional differences in interprofessional working. Journal of Interprofessional Care 22 (3), 239–251.
Dimitriadou A., Lavdaniti M., Theofanidis D. et al. (2008) Interprofessional collaboration and collaboration among nursing staff members in Northern Greece. International Journal of Caring Sciences 1 (3), 140–146.
Fulton, J., Phil, M., Kuit, J., Sanders, G., Smith, P. (2012). The role of the professional doctorate in developing professional practice. Journal of Nursing Management, 20, 130–139
5. The length of the paper is to be no less than 6 and no greater than 8 pages excluding title page and reference pages.
This paper is to be written by a Nurse Writer.
Write a paper (1,250-1,750 words) describing the approach to care of cancer. In addition, include the following in your paper:
Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
Describe at least three complications of cancer, the side effects of treatment, and methods to lessen physical and psychological effects.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the
rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.